Indian Army has released the notification for Male candidates for the recruitment of the posts of Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC) Batch 2019. Eligible candidates may register online before 30-10-2019 (17:00 Hrs).
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC)||20||BA/ B.Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Science and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized Board/ University.|
|Civilian candidates||20-25 years|
|In-Service candidates||28 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may register online through Official Link before 30-10-2019.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Screening/ Written Examination/ Physical Fitness Test
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The Written Examination will be conducted on 23 Feb 2020.
- Candidates who are serving with any organization will produce No Objection Certificate from their employer.
Last Date for Online Registration:- 30-10-2019 (17:00 Hrs)
Last Date for Receipt of Applications:- 20-11-2019