Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks-IX) for selection of Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organizations. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17-09-2019 to 09-10-2019.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|CRP Clerks– IX||12075||Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
|Minimum Age Limit||20 years|
|Maximum Age Limit||28 years|
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|PWD candidates||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||09 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||05 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||05 years|
|All Other||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Serviceman candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Eligible candidates have to pay application fees through Online Mode only.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Website from 17-09-2019 to 09-10-2019.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Online Preliminary and Online Main Examination, Documents Verification/ Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India.
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) candidates of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and the other backward classes and whose family has a gross annual income below Rs. 8 lakh is to be identified as EWSs for benefit of reservation.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||17-09-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application along with the application fees||09-10-2019|
|Download Call Letters for Online Examination (Preliminary)||November 2019|
|Date of Online Preliminary Examination||07, 08, 14 and 21-12-2019|
|Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2019/ January 2020|
|Download Call Letters for Online Examination (Main)||January 2020|
|Date of Online Main Examination||19-01-2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|