Railway Recruitment Cell South Western Railway (RRC SWR) has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Goods Guard, Station Master and Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in the Ministerial Cadre through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). Eligible candidates may register online before 15-07-2019 (23:45 hrs).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|20||Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.|
|42||Degree from recognized University or its equivalent.|
|117||i) 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks are not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen and candidates who possess the higher qualifications.|
ii) Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer is essential.
|General candidates||18-42 years|
|OBC candidates||18-45 years|
|SC/ ST candidates||18-47 years|
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Link before 15-07-2019 (23:45 hrs).
- Candidates can take a printout of filled online application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Test/ Documents Verification/ Medical Examination (Typing Test for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist)
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted to any Division/ Unit of South Western Railway.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 15-07-2019 (23:45 hrs)
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Other Railway Jobs||Click to View|