Posted On : 30-05-2019
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Uttarakhand has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Executive (E1-Level) in Medical, Security, Finance, Environment and Fire Services disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply online before 18-06-2019.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Medical Officer||42||i) MBBS (with valid registration with relevant statutory council/body).|
ii) Minimum 1-year post qualification inline experience.
|Security Officer||24||i) Post Graduate Degree|
ii) Minimum of 2 years service with either Armed Forces or Central Police Organization (CPO) or Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
|Finance and Accounts Officers||31||Graduate Degree with ICWA/ CA or MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 60% marks or PGDM (from IIM only) with minimum 60% marks.|
|AEE (Environment)||01||Engineering Graduate in Environment Engineering/ Environment Science with a minimum of 60% marks. OR|
Graduate in an Engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks with M.Tech/ M.E in Environment Engineering/ Environment Science
|Fire Officer||09||Graduate Degree in Fire Engineering minimum 60% marks.|
Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000-180000/-
|Unreserved candidates||30 years|
|OBC candidates||33 years|
|SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman candidates||35 years|
|PWD candidates||40 years|
|General/ OBC/ EWS/ Ex-Serviceman candidates||Rs. 370/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||No Fees|
Registration fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Website before 18-06-2019.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application form for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Test and Personal Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- No other mode of payment would be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Candidates employed in PSUs and Government Departments will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 18-06-2019
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees:- 19-06-2019
Computer Based Test (Tentative):- Last week of July
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Other PSU Jobs||Click to View|