Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Pipelines Division, has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices (Mechanical, Electrical and Civil) posts. Eligible candidates may submit their application before 24-June-2019 (18:00 Hrs).
|Trade||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Technician Apprentice-Mechanical||32||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:-|
(i) Mechanical Engineering.
(ii) Automobile Engineering.
|Technician Apprentice-Electrical||16||(i) Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/ 10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:-|
(i) Electrical Engineering.
(ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
|Technician Apprentice-Civil||16||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
Upper Age Limit:- 18-24 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates should take a print out of the completed application and keep the same for future reference.
Selection Process:- Written test/ Merit
- 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers of the respective locations with an additional amount of Rs.2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses.
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates will be exempted from payment of application fee.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- The application fees will be non-refundable.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Late Applications will not be considered.
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 24-June-2019 (18:00 Hrs).
|Online Application||Click to view|
|Other PSU Jobs||Click to view|