West Bengal Police has released the notification for the recruitment of Constables (Male) posts. Eligible candidates can apply from 05-February-2019 to 05-March-2019 (05:00 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|8419||Must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.|
Age Limit:- 18-27 years
|SC/ST of West Bengal only||05 years|
|OBC applicants of West Bengal only||03 years|
|All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only)||Rs.170|
Mode of Payment:- Candidates can pay the application fee through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can download the application form through the Official Link.
- Candidates should be addressed and send their application only by post to the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban (5th Floor), Block-DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700 091.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview.
- No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the Examination and Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate immediately.
- The application fees will be non-refundable.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 05-February-2019 to 05-March-2019 (05:00 PM)
Last Date for Application Fees Submission:- 07-March-2019.
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to view|
|Other Police Jobs||Click to view|