South Western Railway (SWR), Karnataka has released notification for the recruitment of Group C posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 11-February-2019 (17:45 Hrs).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|05||(i) 12th pass (+2 stage) or its equivalent from recognized Institution. OR|
(ii) Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/ SCW.
Age Limit: 18-25 years
|SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes||Rs.250|
|All Other Candidates||Rs.500|
Mode of Payment:- The examination fee should be paid in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any post office drawn in favor of Asst. Personnel Officer/ HQ, South Western Railway, Hubballi, payable at Hubballi.
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with all the necessary documents addressed to The Assistant Personnel Officer/ HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi-580023 or dropped in the application box in the Office of the Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi-580023 must be sent only through the ordinary post on or before 11-February-2019 (17:45 Hrs).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Based on trials and assessment of sports achievements, Educational Qualification, Medical Exam etc.
- No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trials.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Late application will not be accepted.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 11-February-2019 (17:45 Hrs).
Last Date for Far Flung Areas:- 26-February-2019 (17:45 Hrs).
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Other Railway Jobs||Click to view|