Southern Railway, Chennai has released notification for the recruitment of Sports Quota posts in Athletics (Men), Women), Boxing (Men), Body Building (Men), Chess (Men), Cycling (Men), Swimming (Men), Table Tennis (Men) and Weightlifting (Men). Eligible candidates can apply before 14th January 2019.
Age Limit:- 18-25 years
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 through Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft in favour of Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Southern Railway, Chennai, payable at Chennai.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Link.
- Duly filled application along with all the enclosures should be sent to The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/ R&W, Personnel Department, Southern Railway Headquarters Office, Park Town, Chennai-600003 on or before 14-January-2019 (17:00 Hrs).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Process:- Medical Examination, Merit
- Candidates should produce original documents at the time of trials.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
- Late candidates will not be accepted.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 14-January-2019 (17:00 Hrs).
Last Date for Far Flung Areas:- 29-January-2019 (17:00 Hrs).
Date of Trials:- 25-February-2019.
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Other Railway Jobs||Click to view|