Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduates and Technician (Diploma) Trainees for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) session 2020-21. Eligible candidates can apply before 31-03-2020 (up to 05:00 P.M)
(Extended Date:- 25-04-2020).
|Branch/ Discipline||Number of Vacancies (Graduates Trainees)||Number of Vacancies (Technician (Diploma) Trainees)|
Computer Science/ Information Technology
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Mechanical/ Production Engineering
Secretarial Practice and Accounts /Office Management and Secretarial Practice
|Post-Code-101 to 108|
Rs.9000 per month
|A degree from a recognized University/ Institute in the respective Branch/ Discipline.|
|Post-Code-110 to 117|
Technician (Diploma) Trainees
Rs.8000 per month
|A diploma from a recognized University/ Institute in the respective Branch/ Discipline.|
|Post-Code-109||Graduate in any subject other than Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University/ Institute.|
Age Limit:- 18 – 30 years
Medical Examination Fee:- Selected candidates will have to deposit a sum of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) as medical examination fee in favour of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited payable at Ranchi either through Demand Draft (DD) of any Nationalized Bank or by swipe machine available at HEC Headquarters, Ranchi, at the time of counselling.
|Others, OBC (NCL), EWS||Rs.500|
|SC, ST and PWD (Persons with Disability)||No Fee|
Mode of Payment:-
(i) Swipe machine available at HEC Headquarter through Application Fee Challan Form.
(ii) Bank Demand Draft in favour of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited payable at Ranchi of any Nationalized Bank.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidtaes can download the application form through Official Link.
- Completely filled up application form along with all documents should be sent to GM/HTI HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand) through speed post/ registered post/ by hand before 31-03-2020 (up to 05:00 P.M).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Counselling/ Document Verification
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- No other allowances/ incentives will be paid to the apprentices.
- Medical Examination of the selected candidates will be conducted in the HEC Wellness Centre.
Last date for receiving application form:- 31-03-2020 (up to 05:00 P.M).
Expected date of publication of first merit list:- 16-04-2020