Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Operator (Electrical/ Electronics) posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 11-April-2019.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Operator (Electrical/ Electronics)|
|05||(i) SSC/ SSLC plus Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Trade or its Equivalent awarded by Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force/Indian Army.|
(ii) Ex-Servicemen from Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force/ Indian Army Aviation or Serving personnel retiring from Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force/ Indian Army Aviation as on 31.03.2019 are only eligible to apply. And
(iii) Applicants should have at least 2-3 years of work experience in respective Discipline/ Trade on any Russian/ Western origin Aircraft or Rotary Wing.
Upper Age Limit:- 55 years
|For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||05 years|
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs.200 through Demand Draft in favour of HAL Aircraft Division, Nasik, Payable at Ojhar, Nasik.
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph, certificates/ documents in proof of Age, Qualification, Experience, Training, etc by Ordinary Post/ Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier
should be sent to the Senior Manager (Human Resources), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Nasik, Ojhar Township, Tal-Niphad, Dist. Nasik – 422207.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test/ Document verification/ Merit
- SC/ ST /PWD/EWS candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
- No TA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the written examination.
- Only Indian Nationals can appear for the written test.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 11-April-2019
|Other PSU Jobs||Click to view|