Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), has released the notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector and Welfare Organiser posts. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-March-2019 to 17-April-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale
|M.Sc/ M.Sc (Tech)/ M.Tech or its equivalent in Geophysics Geology or applied Geology or Hydrogeology from a University or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
|B.Sc Degree in Geology from any recognised University of India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or a State sector an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission.
|A Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the A.P. State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent examination recognised by A.P. State Board of Technical Education.
|(i) Must possess a First or second class post graduate Degree in Archaeology or History or Indology or Anthropology or Museology or Sanskrit or Persian from any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institute recognised by the University Grants Commission. or
(ii) Must possess 1st or 2nd class in Siromani (final) examination conducted by Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati or any other examination equal to the other examination equal to the above conducted by the universities in Andhra Pradesh.
|(i) He had served as an Ex-Servicemen.
(ii) He has passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent Examination.
(iii) He is able to read, write and speak the Telugu Language.
Age Limit:- 18-42 years and 18-45 (for Welfare Organiser)
|Physically Handicapped Persons
Application and Examination Fee:-
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 250 application fee and Rs. 80 as an examination fee through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
- SC, ST and BC, PH & Ex-Service Men of Andhra Pradesh are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80 only.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer-based examination/ Main examination/ Screening Test/ Preliminary Examination.
- Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of document verification.
- The decision of the Commission will be final in all aspects.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
- Late application will not be considered.
Starting Date for Online Application:- 28-March-2019
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 17-April-2019.
Last Date for Application Fee Payment:- 16-April-2019 (11:59 midnight).
Tentative Date for Main Examination:- 2nd week of June 2019.
|Click to Apply
|Other State Govt. Jobs
|Click to view