Air India Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category-1), Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category-2) and Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category-3) for Delhi/ Mumbai. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in Interview on 06-05-2019 and 09-05-2019 (10:30 Hrs to 12:30 Hrs).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Academic and Technical Qualification|
|Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category-1), Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category-2) and Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher (Category-3)|
Rs. 70000/- per month (After Completion of Training)
|70||10+2 or its equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, from a recognized Board/University.|
Technical/ Licence Qualification:-
For Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher and Trainee Flight Dispatcher:- Candidates holding Current/Lapsed DGCA (India) Flight Dispatchers Approval on Jet Aircraft.
For Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher:-Candidates who have passed Flight Dispatchers Course from an approved institute and have undergone On the Job Training and are yet to obtain the approval of DGCA.
|Category-1 and Category-2||63 years|
|Category-3||General candidates- 35 years|
OBC candidates- 38 years
SC/ST candidates- 40 years
Ex-Serviceman- As per Rules
|Sr. Trainee Flight Dispatcher||Rs. 40000/- per month|
|Trainee Flight Dispatcher||Rs. 25000/- per month|
|Junior Trainee Flight Dispatcher||Rs. 20000/- per month|
- Eligible candidates have to pay non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1000/- by Demand Draft in favor of Air India Limited at Delhi.
- Please mention your Full Name and Mobile No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can download the application form from Official Website.
- Eligible candidates can come for Walk-in Interview along with duly filled application form with original and photocopies of all relevant documents of educational qualification, experience, caste certificate, demand draft, date of birth and recent passport size photographs at O/o Executive Director (Operations), Air India Limited, Headquarters Near Jorbagh Metro Station, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003 on 06-05-2019 and O/o In-Charge Flight Dispatch Operations Department, Air India Limited Corporate Bldg-04 Old Airport, Santa Cruz-E Mumbai- 400029 on 09-05-2019 (10:30 Hrs to 12:30 Hrs).
Selection Procedure:- Pre-Employment Medical Examination and Personal Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be positioned at Delhi/ Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- SC/ST candidates have exemption from payment of application fees.
- Appointment is purely based on fixed term contract basis for period of five years.
|Application Form||Click to View|
|Other Delhi Jobs||Click to View|
|Other Mumbai Jobs||Click to View|