All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) has released the notification of the recruitment of Assistant Audit Officer, Stenographer and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 13-May-2019.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Assistant Audit Officer||01||(i) The officers/ staff of Central Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ State Government holding the analogous post in the pay band Rs. 9300-34800 + G.P Rs. 4600 (VI CPC). Or|
a. Graduate from a recognized University with SAS or 3 months training in cash and accountancy conducted by ISTM.
b. 03 years of experience in accounts and Audit.
c. Knowledge of work experience of Government rules and regulations.
|Accounts Officer||01||(i) A.A.O in the grade of Rs. 6500-10500 (PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600) with three years of service or A.A.O with combined service of 6 years in the grades of A.A.O or Sr. Accountant/ Office Superintendent working in the Central Government/ Autonomous bodies/ State Governments with:-|
a. Degree of a recognized University.
b. 6 years of experience in a supervisory capacity in the Accounts section.
|Executive Assistant Grade-II||04||(i) Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University.|
(ii) Skill test – shorthand: Dictation 10 min. @ 100 wpm, transcription 40’min. on computer.
|Clinical Psychologist Grade-II||01||M.A or M.Sc in Psychology with clinical psychology as a special subject.|
|Stenographer Grade-I||01||(i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.|
(ii) Skill test – shorthand: Dictation 10 min. @ 100 wpm, transcription 40 min. on computer.
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300-34800 + G.P. Rs. 4600
|Assistant Audit Officer||56 years|
|Accounts Officer||56 years|
|Executive Assistant Grade-II||30 years|
|Clinical Psychologist Grade-II||30 years|
|Stenographer Grade-I||30 years|
Application Fees:- General and OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.100 and SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.40 through Demand Draft in favor of The Director, AIISH, Mysore.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with self-attested copies of Bio-data, Self-attested copies of Matriculation / SSLC/ Diploma/ Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters/ Years, SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate should be sent to The Director, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore-570006.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Skill Test/ Written Test/ Interview
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- The appointment will be made on a contractual basis.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Late application will not be allowed.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 13-May-2019 (05:30 PM).