AAI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification announced recently by Airport Authority of India (AAI). AAI Careers is to fill up 71 Vacancies of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant & Assistants. Interested Central Government Job Seekers can apply Online for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018 from 5th November 2018 AAI Recruitment 2018. Last Date to apply for AAI Jobs 2018 is 5th December 2018. However, AAI Exam Date 2018 will be updated soon on this page. Read further to know more about AAI Recruitment 2018 eligibility details.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Airport Authority of India (AAI)|
|Number of Vacancies||71|
|Name of the Posts||Jr Assistant, Sr Assistant & Assistants|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||5th November 2018|
|Last Date||5th December 2018|
|AAI Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Job Location||All Over India|
AAI Jobs 2018 – AAI Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||64|
|Senior Assistant (Finance)||01|
|Senior Assistant (Steno)||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018 Notification published recently for 71 Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant & Assistants Vacancies. Aspirants who have passed Graduation or Diploma in relevant discipline can Apply Online for AAI Job Vacancies 2018. Applicant’s age must not exceed 30 Years in order to be an eligible aspirant. Check below sections for AAI Recruitment 2018-19 eligibility details.
Airport Authority of India Careers 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for AAI Jobs 2018:
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Passed 10th Class + 03 Years approved Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) Passed 12th Class with 50 % marks
- Senior Assistant (Finance): Passed Graduation preferably in B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months along with 2 years relevant experience in a relevant discipline
- Senior Assistant (Steno): Passed Graduation with 80/40 w.p.m. speed in Shorthand or Typing. Must have 2 years experience and computer proficiency.
- Assistant (Office): Possess Graduation. Must have 2 years relevant experience in concerned discipline subject to trade test
- Junior Assistant: 18 to 30 Years
- Others: Max Age: 40 Years
www.aai.aero Recruitment 2018 Other Details
Selection Process for AAI Recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistants:
The Applicants will be selected for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018 based on their performance in the following process,
- Written Examination
- Junior Assistant (Fire Service): Rs.12,500-28,500/-
- Senior Assistant (Finance): Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-
- Senior Assistant (Steno): Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-
- Assistant (Office): Rs.14,500 – 33,500/-
Application fee for AAI Jobs 2018
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST, Ex-servicemen & female candidates: No Fee
Application Fee must be paid through Online mode Only.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Steps
- Click on AAI Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in AAI Online Application Form.
- Upload a Copy your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Attach Scanned Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed application Fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Process.
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2018-19:
- Advertisement Date: 5th November 2018
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 5th November 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 5th December 2018
- AAI Exam Date 2018: Updated Soon
The AAI Careers 2018 is for 71 Vacancies of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant & Assistant Jobs. Interested Applicants can check the detailed Notification in the Central Government Jobs Page. The Aspirants applying for Jobs must have passed Graduation or Diploma or 12th Class from recognized Board. Interested Aspirants searching for the AAI Jobs has to check the latest Employment News. The Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link will be active from 5th November 2018 to 5th December 2018.